Resources for Businesses
This membership organization fosters innovation and entrepreneurship. They also house and Investor Network for investors.
The group created an entrepreneur kit on getting started, finding money, locating your business, education and tech transfer, regulations, networking, selling to government and for women, minorities, tribes, and veterans.
Financial Clarity Tools
Look at your finances and business health from a different perspective with these tools and calculators from the bookkeeping service, ScaleFactor:
- EBITDA (Earnings before Interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization) — measures operating performance
- BURN RATE CALCULATOR — how long your cash will last
- DAY SALES OUTSTANDING — can signal problems by showing how quickly you collect on invoices, on average
- CURRENT DEBT-INCOME RATIO — do you have cash or need to sell to pay vendors (aka Working Capital Ratio)
- DEPRECIATION CALCULATOR - helps look beyond a cash payout, rather at a large purchase over the span of its lifecycle to foresee replacement as well